Defective Drug Lawyers On Your Side When Drugs Do More Harm Than Good
Prescription medications, over-the-counter medication and even herbal supplements can make a world of difference in curing illness, easing pain and suffering and fighting a terrible disease. As a patient, you have the right to trust that the prescription drug you are given is safe and will not cause further harm.
Some drug companies put profits above patient safety; they produce and sell bad, unsafe, dangerous and defective drugs that lead to heart attack, stroke, organ failure or even death. At Litigation Partners, P.L., our nationwide class action drug lawsuits attorneys take on these drug companies. We help our clients fight back when a defective/bad drug causes serious personal injury.
Known Dangerous Drugs. Known Defective Drugs.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is tasked with policing the safety of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. It will issue a warning, an alert or even a full recall when an existing drug is proven to have serious side effects. But, by that time, the damage may have already been done; hundreds, even thousands, of innocent people may have been injured or killed by the harmful drug.
With more than 200 years of combined experience, our class action defective drug attorneys at Litigation Partners, P.L., are committed to providing exceptional legal representation to anyone, across the United States, injured by:
- Contaminated steroid injections: As of the end of October, over 300 people have been infected with fungal meningitis by a contaminated steroid produced by the New England Compounding Center (NECC)
- YAZ, Yasmin, Beyaz, Ocella: Serious side effects, including blood clots, gallbladder disease and death have been tied to this once-wonder-birth-control pill.
We are committed to the rights of our clients; if you were injured by a unsafe, bad, defective, or dangerous drug that is not on the list, we still welcome your call to discuss how we can help you. Pharmaceutical companies, drug manufacturers and drug compounding companies should be held responsible when serious injuries or death result because they:
- Did not adequately test a drug before sending it to market
- Sent a drug with known defects or known serious side effects to market anyway
- Failed to disclose known side effects to doctors and pharmacists so that patients were fully informed of the risk of a particular drug
- Manufactured or compounded the drug in an unsafe, unsterile or unapproved manner
The patient advocates and nationwide defective drug attorneys at Litigation Partners, P.L., help individuals and families take a stand against large, powerful drug companies. We are not intimidated by their size; we are driven by our clients' right to justice and compensation for damages.
Representing Individuals And Families Nationwide, Litigation Partners, P.L.
If you have been seriously injured by a dangerous or defective drug, the nationwide class action drug lawsuits attorneys at Litigation Partners, P.L., want to help you hold the drug manufacturer or drug compounder responsible. If you have lost a loved one because of unknown or undisclosed side effects of prescription medication or OTC drugs, we can help. For a free consultation, contact our law firm online.